Medical coding plays a crucial role in your healthcare facility’s revenue cycle. Your coding must be accurate, efficient, and secure to maintain healthy revenue and compliance. ECLAT Health Solutions provides medical coding solutions for hospitals, physician offices, Independent Practice Associations and a variety of other healthcare providers.
ECLAT's coding solutions cater to a variety of healthcare settings and specialties with expertise in complex Inpatient, Outpatient, and Professional Fee (Ambulatory) coding. Our coders are highly trained, experienced, and AHIMA and/or AAPC certified. Quality and Security are our highest priorities, we continually strive to maintain compliance and guarantee 95% or greater accuracy, so you can be assured your facility is receiving the best-in-class coding partnership experience.
Our medical coding solutions offer a quick and customizable turnaround time, giving your facility the freedom to seamlessly secure accurate coding quickly, and our 3-Tier Quality Assurance Process identifies and fixes any coding and/or compliance errors to ensure our coding is accurate every time.
To learn more about our revenue cycle management solutions and applying the ECLAT advantage to your facility, explore ECLAT’s medical billing solutions, ICD-10 third-party auditing solutions, and CDI solutions and start your journey here.
- Acute Care Inpatient
- Emergency Department
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Outpatient Diagnostics
- Ancillary Visits
- Physician Office Visits
- E&M (Evaluation and Management) Levels
- Observation Services
- Recurring and Series Accounts
- Short Term, Acute Care Hospitals
- Health Systems
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Physician Offices
- Critical Access Facilities
- Health Plan Level (Insurance Company)
- ProFee (Ambulatory)
HCC / RISK – ADJUSTMENT CODING & AUDIT
How ECLAT can help:
- Assigning appropriate HCC value to the corresponding MRA Diagnosis code.
- Adherence to official coding rules and CMS guidelines for risk adjustment reporting.
- Chart Reviews and Audits of medical records to detect HCC coding inaccuracies or missing diagnoses affecting “Risk-Adjustment Factor” (RAF) score.
- Flexible staffing scalability up to full-outsource capacity.
- Coders receive ongoing continued education and training.