MEDICAL CODING SERVICES
Medical coding plays a crucial role in your healthcare facility’s revenue cycle. Your coding must be accurate, efficient, and secure to maintain healthy revenue and compliance. ECLAT Health Solutions provides outsourced medical coding solutions for hospitals, physician offices, Independent Practice Associations, and a variety of other healthcare providers.
Our coders can meet all your coding needs, with expertise in ICD-10, CPT4/HCPCS, MS-DRG, and more. Our coders are all highly-trained and experienced, and we guarantee a 95% or greater accuracy, so you can be assured your facility is receiving the best quality service. All our coders are AHIMA and/or AAPC certified. Quality and Security is our number one priority, and we always work to maintain compliance.
As a part of our offshore medical coding services, we offer 24-hour turnaround time and code while you sleep to give your facility the accurate coding it needs quickly. We also offer holiday and weekend coverage at no additional cost if requested. Our 3-Tier Quality Assurance Process identifies and fixes any coding and/or compliance errors to ensure our coding is accurate every time.
- Acute Care Inpatient
- Emergency Department
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Outpatient Diagnostics
- Ancillary Visits
- Physician Office Visits
- E&M (Evaluation and Management) Levels
- Observation Services
- Recurring and Series Accounts
- Short Term, Acute Care Hospitals
- Health Systems
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Physician Offices
- Critical Access Facilities
- Health Plan Level (Insurance Company)
- HCC (Hierarchical Condition Categories) Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment
- MS-DRG, APR-DRG
- POA (Present on Admission)
- Physician Query Processes
HCC / RISK – ADJUSTMENT CODING & AUDIT
How ECLAT can help:
- Assigning appropriate HCC value to the corresponding MRA Diagnosis code.
- Adherence to official coding rules and CMS guidelines for risk adjustment reporting.
- Chart Reviews and Audits of medical records to detect HCC coding inaccuracies or missing diagnoses affecting “Risk-Adjustment Factor” (RAF) score.
- Flexible staffing scalability up to full-outsource capacity.
- Coders receive ongoing continued education and training.